Questions to a Zen Master
Master Wang-Genh has been practicing Zen Buddhism and meditation since 1973: forty-eight years focused on studying the present moment and non-duality. With this experience, he has a direct, uncompromising view of contemporary human issues. During this event, we offer you the possibility to directly ask him questions.
The session will be translated into English. Duration 1h30.
- Presentation and technical explanations
- Teaching by Master Wang-Genh on the subject "The shattering of certainties" - 20 minutes
- Q&A with the participants
How to ask questions?
The session will take place via Zoom. (the connection link will be sent to you after registration)
You can ask questions :
- before the event by sending your written question by email.
- during the event:
- by posting the questions in the chat. Your questions will be written aloud by the person moderating.
- by turning on your microphone at the invitation of the moderator and asking your question aloud.
What Types of question?
All types of questions are possible: difficulties met in everyday life, questions on precise points of buddhist teaching, questions on zen meditation, questions on the meaning of life, metaphysics, etc.
- The answer will sometimes take unexpected paths but will always be thought-provoking.
- Your questions should be short and precise.
- It's not a debating event but a question and answer format.
- A single question per person.